This is Sid's most delicious dish that he uses whenever he has leftover chicken and doesn't know what to do with it. This is the perfect recipe to use when you have lots of leftovers and want to re-invent them into new dishes. This also goes well with chilli if you want to make it spicy.
- 1 large raw onion
- 4 red tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 large cup of long grain rice
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Chop up the onions and garlic and place in the pan with olive oil until glazed.
- Add diced tomatoes and allow to simmer for about 10-15 minutes
- Add a cup of uncooked rice and simmer for about 5 minutes
- Add the diced de-boned chicken leftovers.
- Add some salt for taste.
- When the rice is cooked, it is ready to serve.