Off the Hook Tuna Toastie by Caulfield Lockdown Toasties
Spice up your classic cheese toastie by recreating the amazing Off the Hook Tuna Toastie! It's the perfect lunch or on-the-go snack that will leave you full for hours. Enjoy!
- 1 tin of tuna
- 2 pickles
- Corn kernels
- Whole egg
- Two slices of bread of your choice (we recommend a Turkish roll)
- Grated cheese
1. Drain tuna and empty into bowl.
2. Mix until shredded.
3. Mix in whole egg and add mayo to make it taste better (roughly a cup).
4. Slice pickles and mix into tuna and mayonnaise mix. Mix in corn kernels.
5. Preheat toastie machine with oil (can also use a pan).
6. Margarine both sides of the slice of bread and spread tuna mix. Add roughly a cup and a half (to personal taste) on top of tuna mix and press down other bread slice.
7. Place in sandwich press or on oiled pan. If using pan, once sizzling flip until cheese is fully melted. Cut in half to serve.