Elevate your classic eggs on toast with some haloumi, avocado and other goodies! Make this for your whole family or cut the quantities of each ingredient in half if you're planning on serving 1-2 people. Either way, this is an amazing way to bring restaurant-quality breakfasts into your own home.
- 500gm haloumi (cut into 2cm cubes
- 100gm cornflour
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 8 slices of sourdough
- 2 avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 8 eggs (poached)
- 50gm za’atar
- 50gm mirco herbs
- 8 nasturtium leaves
- 20gm edible flower petals
- Dust Haloumi with cornflour. Place in a frypan and add half the olive oil. Cook until nice and brown on each side. Add cherry tomatoes to the frypan and toss
Toast the bread and put avocado on each slice. Place Haloumi and cherry tomatoes on the toast. Place eggs on top. Garnish with Za’atar, mirco herbs, nasturtium leaves, flower petals and the remaining olive oil.