3 Ingredient Fudge by Chocablock Slabs
If you've got a sweet-tooth, this is the perfect dessert for you! This 3 ingredient fudge is easy to make and delicious too! This recipe is fully customisable where you can add whatever toppings you desire and take it in your own direction. From sprinkles to different types of chocolate, the options are endless!
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 400g White Chocolate
- 200g any Chocolate Block plus 80g for sprinkling (We used Mint Aero and Kinder Bueno)
- Line a square baking dish with baking paper.
- Melt the condensed milk, white chocolate and 200g of chocolate bar of your choice in a pan over low heat. Continuously stir until thick and smooth.
- Place some of the extra chocolate bar on the bottom of your lined tray.
- Pour the fudge mixture over the top. Smooth out. Sprinkle with the rest of the chocolate bar.
- Refrigerate for minimum 3 hours or overnight. Cut into squares.